Wednesday, May 24, 2006

FUNNY JOKE
If you haven't figured it out yet, I consider being funny extremely important and I think very highly of those people (Luong, Jason, Mike, etc.) because of their creativity and quick wit. And there are a few families that I think are extremely funny like the Yees (Gary, Danny, Paul) and the Lees (Helena, Stephen, Dr. Lee).
And even though I didn't get to attend Stephen's wedding, I heard (through Enoch) one of Dr. Lee's lines while giving his speech. I thought it was pretty hilarious and creative.
He said something like this:
I was trying to figure out what a surgeon (Stephen) has in common with an opera singer (Stephen's new wife). I kept thinking and thinking and I finally figured it out.
One sings opera and the other does OPERAtions.
Nice one, Dr. Lee!
Comments:
Actually he said she "performs operas", and he "performs OPERAtions". heehee
 
Thanks Victor!

--Paul Lee
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]