Sunday, May 21, 2006



COCA-COLA BLAK
Have you guys heard about Coke's new thing called: Coke Blak? They say it's Coke Effervesence with Coffee Essense.
But to me, it's just gross. My co-worker thought it might be worth a try so he bought one. But it turns out they only sell them in 4-packs so he ended up buying four. After taking a sip of the first one, he thought it was so gross, he brought it into work for anybody else to take off his hands.
I tried one and it was disgusting. It tastes like eating a coffee flavored Nips candy while drinking a Coke.
Trust me, it's not good.
Coke is smart for selling it in 4 packs because that's the only way they're going to keep the sales of these things up.
Comments:
Ic

Always Coca-Cola Classic for me :D

I used to still have Crystal Clear Pepsi in my fridge in the back lol :0)
 
ok, i'm a freak, but i actually think it sounds really good! those are two of my favorite drinks in one! just think of it as an American version of ying yang (tea/coffee)! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]