Friday, May 26, 2006


CAR STUCK
Karena and I went to pick up her mom and her sister Rani so we could all go have dinner with her former boss of 30 years. This doctor was so close to Karena's mom that he even was the one to give her away at her wedding.
Since K's mom wanted to drive her car, I parked my car in her garage to keep it out of the heat.
After a great dinner at Delmonico's on Pico and Beverly, we drove to visit Karena's dad, who, by the way, is progressing steadily and hopefully will be coming home in a few more weeks. Anyway, when we got back to her mom's house, we tried to open the garage door, but it suddenly slammed shut. It looks like one of the springs snapped in half, making it even imposible to lift it up manually. So, my car is stuck in their garage.
Even though we're fine since we still have Karena's car and my car is safe, somehow, knowing that my car is stuck makes me feel very sad.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]