Tuesday, April 25, 2006

VACATION-ITIS?
Everybody has heard of senioritis. I had a bad case of it in high school when I didn't care much about my schoolwork during the second semester of my senior year. After all, as long as I passed my AP tests, I was set. The colleges were barely even going to see those grades. So, needless to say, the second half of my senior year was one of the most fun times of my life. (And I even passed the 3 AP tests I took that year!)
Now, since we're looking forward to an upcoming vacation, Karena says she's got Vacation-itis. She doesn't want to do any more work and feels that the work days have been dragging longer than usual. She simply can't wait to be on vacation.
If vacation-itis is a illness, I think I'm coming down with it too!
Comments:
good to hear that you guys will catch some r & r! you guys esp need it with all that's gone on recently with family health issues. enjoy!!! where are you headed to?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]