Monday, April 17, 2006

iPOD MUSIC
I have to admit that I love having so much music on my iPod. Some people wonder how anybody could fill 30GB, but it's been easy for me (I'm at 17MB already). During our last trip to Las Vegas, I was able to impress Enoch with some of his old favorites (Voices That Care, Another Bad Creation, The Top Gun Theme) and Steven ('90s favorites like The Smiths and Rico Suave and Vanilla Ice) and Liz (with Paula Abdul and Janet Jackson) and Karena (with her new fav James Blunt).
I love music and love having access to so much of it. And it's fun to be able to impress people with the various songs I have.
Recently, Enoch called me to ask if I had some obscure ones: Brenda K Starr's "I Still Believe", Belinda Carlisle's "Circle in the Sand" and Stacy Q's "Two of Hearts." I was glad to report that I had them all.
Hmm, I hope this doesn't just mean I'm nerdy.
Comments:
You forgot "Mr. Roboto!"
 
i think you mean GB instead of MB hehe ;)
 
Just curious - how much of it did you rip from your collection and how much did you buy via iTunes music store?
 
Even if it does mean you're nerdy, what's wrong with that?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]