Friday, April 28, 2006

GOOD DAYS/BAD DAYS
One thing I mentioned a few weeks ago is that I'm really learning about how you have to experience the lows so that you can really appreciate the highs. That's why you favorite team has to lose games. That's why we all have to endure some bad days.
This past Wednesday was probably one of the worst days I've ever had at work. We were completely short-staffed and yet we were bombarded with so many demands from everybody, we could barely managed. My under shirt was soaked through with sweat and I was furious. And as I mentioned in my last blog, I had to deal with the accreditation people too (JCAHO).
Well, despite all the bad that happened that day, we managed to make it through by God's grace. And it turns out that I did a really good job with the accreditation people, according to my boss. They said some pretty good things about me and our department. That seemed to make all the stress worth it.
I experienced the lows. And now I can truly appreciate the highs.
Comments:
Well it's about time you get some credit for your work!!!

Good thing we'll be in for some good times once the Laker/Clipper series starts. We'll have to have a viewing party.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]