Wednesday, April 19, 2006



BREATHE RIGHT
I recently purchased some Breathe Right strips from Costco in an attempt to get a better night's sleep and to decrease my snoring.
And although I was really impressed by how much better I can breathe with it on, it still didn't stop my snoring, according to Karena.
Most nights, she has to turn the TV up louder to hear since I'm snoring so loudly. I was really hoping that the Breathe Right strips would at least make me a little more quieter.
And I'm not sure yet whether I feel more well-rested since wearing it. It's only been a few nights, but I was hoping for an immediate change. I guess I shouldn't hope for instant gratification.
Still, I'll use the rest of the box and report my findings later.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]