Wednesday, March 08, 2006

WANTED
In the last four months, I've had four different job offers at other places. And while that feels really nice to be wanted, I have to say that none of them were quite the right fit. Although these opportunities did help me to rely on God's guidance and to work on my decision-making (with a little help from Nathan S.)
Also, while I was at Costco on Monday, the girl at the register looked at my picture on my memembership card and said, "Hey, nice picture. You look even better in this picture than you do in person." Something about the way she said it made it seem like she was trying to pick up on me so I just smiled and tried to discreetly (but not really) flash my wedding ring in her face multiple times. I think she got the hint.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]