Thursday, March 16, 2006

SINGING
I've noticed that my singing voice has really gotten bad in recent years. And it's getting worse.
Now, I know I was never a good singer, but at least, I always felt I could hold my own. Except, now I'm pretty disappointed in myself whenever I have to hum a tune or sing a song.
I was thinking about the reasons why and I can attribute it to two reasons:
(1) I'm usually in the car with Karena nowadays and don't get to spend all that along time in my car singing at the top of my lungs like I used to.
(2) I used to be in band in high school and played a lot of guitar in college and during PT school and led worship quite a bit after that. But I haven't done much of any of those things lately. As a result, I think my ear for the right tune has gotten worse.

Either way, I'll start practicing again.
Comments:
sounds like a good plan :)
 
off subject but GO BRUINS as we advance to the next round!
 
You can help lead worship for AWANA and regain that American Idol voice you once had.
 
personally, i think it's cuz you're not singing in CEFC youth choir anymore under janet's direction...*sigh* those were the days, eh?
take care, vic :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]