Thursday, March 23, 2006

FRUSTRATED
I can feel myself getting frustrated at times over the busy schedule we've been keeping for the last few months. I try not to complain, but sometimes, it gets the best of me.
I find myself trying to make myself happier by watching TV, listening to or loading up my iPod, checking my email, etc.
But that's no way to live. There's more to this life.
I'm trying to embrace and cherish the time I can spend with family and friends and not see them as keeping me from getting all my errands done.
Comments:
i think that the tv would have been comforting last night. what a nail bitter. can't believe that you guy pulled out the victory. congrats. i hope that you guys go to the championship game.

tyrone
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]