Tuesday, March 28, 2006

FINAL FOUR
Here in LA, it's all about UCLA right now. I'm so impressed and excited that a team that wasn't even expected to win the Pac-10 is now one of the last four teams left standing for the national championship.
Even though their last game was pretty ugly, it's great to see that they've continued to tighten up their defense. And it's even better to see senior Ryan Hollins finally pick up his game, after nearly four years of futility.
This team is well-coached and plays as a team. And that's what has me thinking that if they can beat LSU on Saturday, the trophy is their's to lose.
On a side note, I'm in 3rd place in my office pool. If UCLA loses on Saturday, I will keep my 3rd place ranking and win a small sum of money. But if UCLA wins, they're in the finals ... and I lose my $10 entrance fee. So, there is a little conflict here, but I'm 100% crystal clear about what I'll be doing on Saturday: getting decked out in ALL my UCLA gear and cheering my butt off to lose my $10!
Go Bruins!
Comments:
see, the concept is the same as seeing touchdowns at a bargain...but here its a better deal. you cant' lose here...you either win money or you pay $10 for a win. what a steal! and if u win the national championship, it'll be only $5 a win!
 
..."if (IF?!) they can beat LSU on Saturday, the trophy is their's to lose (LOSE?!)."

Victor, Victor...
 
oh ye of little faith
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]