Saturday, March 11, 2006





















BIG SPORTS NEWS
Yesterday proved to be a great sports day for me personally. UCLA beat Arizona to advance to the Pac-10 Tournament championship game against Cal. The Lakers beat teh Spurs for the first time since Derek Fisher's magical shot witih 0.4 seconds left nearly two years ago. The Clippers beat up on the Bulls. And Team USA routed South Africa 17-0 in the World Baseball Classic.
Now, as happy as I am that Team USA was able to advance, I'm still upset at them for losing to Canada a few days earlier. That loss meant that my co-workers and I will now be traveling to Anaheim Sunday night to see Esteban Loaiza and Team Mexico play Jae Seo and Team Korea. No Roger Clemens, A Rod or Derek Jeter. Instead, I'll get Vinny Castilla and Jorge Cantu. I'm disappointed, but it'll still be fun. Hopefully it doens't rain.
But my Sunday just got much fuller. Karena scored some free Lakers tickets for Sunday afternoon's game against the Sonics. But what's even better is that we get free valet parking. And what's better still is that these seats are in THE FRONT ROW!!!!! The face value of the tickets are $2100 each! So, be sure to tape ABC tomorrow so you can see me chillin' with Kobe or kicking my legs out so I can trip up Ray Allen. (Karena will be wearing a gray sweater and I'll be wearing a striped button-down.) Or maybe I'll have Luke Ridnour throw a ball at me so I can be carted off on a stretcher like that guy after Garnett threw a ball softly at him. Haha!
Either way, what do I care? I'm sittin' in the front row, baby!!!!!
Comments:
Whoa, you're so lucky! How did Karena win those tickets?
 
If you dress up like Jack Nicholson, the camera crew will be sure to get a shot of you.
 
!!!!!!! I'll be looking for you.
 
where did you guys sit? only caught a little of the end but thought i saw a couple that looked kind of like you two behind the sonics (didn't have close-up so just by the black-looking hair and the style of the hair and heights). again, missed a close-up so just taking a "shot" -- get it?! :o)

how did you guys get the tix?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]