Monday, February 20, 2006

REMATCH
With today being President's Day, Mike, Luong, and Jason took advantage to come over for a visit. We got together for luch at Island's and had a rematch of our closely contested foosball match from the last time we got together.
The last time we played, Mike and I were up 2 games to none in a best of 5 matchup. But we couldn't win that last game and ended losing a heart-breaker in the last game.
After church on Sunday, Luong came up to me and out of the blue asked if we were going to have a rematch. And just like that, we got together. This time, Mike and I would not be denied. We won 3 games to 1.
And despite spending just a few short hours together, I have to admit that it was one of the best times I've ever had. It's time like those that I'm learning to really treasure.
Comments:
Haha. I posted about today too. Wasn't it great?
 
Remember...there are 5 "Rocky" movies! Memorial Day isn't too far off...

-Apollo Creed
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]