Friday, February 24, 2006



PAPER AIRPLANES
My co-worker walked up to a bunch of us eating lunch and put down a piece of paper.
"I need you to give me your best paper airplane."
He went on to explain that his son just discovered the art of making paper airplanes and now wanted a fleet of airplanes. So, my co-worker thought it would be a great idea to have everyone from work make one. Some could go for distance, while other for tricks, while still others for sheer length of time in the air.
It's pretty tough trying to do something you haven't done in about 20 years (you should try it!), but I gave it my best effort. But it turns out, my plane was the worst. Imagine me, the son of an aerospace engineer, can't even make a stupid paper airplane that flies. Oh well.
We had a great laugh about it over lunch and even brought out all our planes and had a contest in our gym at work . . . while the patients looked on, completely bewildered that these so-called professionals would ever do such a thing.
We had a blast! (Pun intended)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]