Saturday, February 18, 2006


NICK AND JESSICA
This is a little embarassing to admit, but Karena and I were avid fans of the MTV show "Newlyweds" featuring Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey. We found their adventures to be funny and sometimes similar to events/feelings we were going through as newlyweds ourselves. (Of course, I did know that a lot of that show was staged and set-up, but . . . )
and I hate to admit this even more, but I'm kind of sad that they're divorcing. It almost feels like two of my good friends are breaking up. I read the real estate article in the paper a few weeks back about them selling their home to the oldest son from "Malcolm In the Middle." And I keep hearing about all the tabloid fodder about them moving on, saying bad things about one another, etc.
It just breaks my heart.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]