Wednesday, February 15, 2006

LIFE AT KAISER
Here are two stories that exemplify life at Kaiser:
(1) I had worked with my patient about 6 times and got her better with only very minimal pain. Then, as she's leaving, she says to me, "I have to admit, I was skeptical when my doctor sent me here to Physical Therapy. But she knew exactly what she was doing. I'm lucky to have such a great physician." Gee, no thank you for me. No, good job. Nothing. I do all the work, and the doctor got all the credit.
(2) My co-worker was trying to find a phone number and address for some Kaiser speciality advisory board. He called our hospital operator and they had no clue what it was. He called other departments, other hospitals, looked all over the Kaiser website, looked in various Kaiser manuals and handouts with no success. Finally, he did a search on Google and he got all the info he needed and more. So, as it turns out, it seems Kaiser's search engine is no match for Google, even for Kaiser related things. How sad it that?
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]