Saturday, February 11, 2006


FRIDAY NIGHT CARL'S
My co-workers and I have been eating at Carl's Jr. on Friday night's to hang out with each other outside our work environment. And although we had originally planned not to talk about work while we were there, we always end up complaining about our job and work place.
Still, it's been good to hang out with the guys in that way. We've forged a bond we didn't really have before. And I think we understand each other better and that helps us at work too.
In fact, it was interesting the way these Friday nights at Carl's started. I usually have to wait around for an hour anyway before I pick up Karena and my co-worker John also had to wait around an hour before going to his Bible study in Santa Monica. So, he started grabbing a quick dinner at Carl's Jr. I ran into him there one time and we had a really good conversation about our families, our lives, our plans for the future, our faith, etc. And since then, it's grown to include 3 other people.
Who says Carl's Jr. can't provide quality?
Comments:
yes Carl's is definitely better than Hardee's. So not the same, different names for similar products but taste nothing the same (ex: $6 burger vs Truck burger).

Carl's had been my staple for my fresh and soph in college hehe :0)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]