Friday, February 17, 2006



FREE FOOD
Kaiser employees were treated to free food at the Del Taco that is scheduled to open next week. This was a test run for them and a big perk for us!
While I was treating my patient, my co-worker comes out and says, "Hey, Vic. Are you going to Del Taco?
"No, why?"
"Free food," he whispered.
I quickly helped my patient back into his wheelchair and said, "We'll see you next week!" and we took off. Since we only had 5 more minutes before the free food time was over, we ran down the street, along with about 50 other Kaiser employees. It was quite a site!
I got the Macho burrito combo that would have costed me $6.16. By the way, does anybody else think it's weird that they serve the burrito with fries instead of tortilla chips?
Afterward, I thought I'd have food coma, but I felt pretty good. I guess free food always makes me feel good.
The part that really troubled me was seeing so many employees walking out with multiple bags. One lady left with FOUR bags! That's just not right.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]