Saturday, February 25, 2006



C & O CUCINA
If you've never been to C & O Trattoria or Cucina, you MUST go. It is some of the best Italian food you'll ever have. But that's not even the best part. The best is the endless supply of their garlic bread rolls that they bake golden brown with garlic and then drown them in butter. It's SO good! After eating one last night, I actually said, "Of my goodness. I'm falling all over myself since this bread is so good."
Friday marked my co-worker's last day at work so we took him out for dinner at C & O Cucina. This location is a little more laid-back and less crowded (plus there's better parking) than the Trattoria one on the beach. For the first half, we had 6 guys at our table so the waitress carrying the garlic rolls kept coming to us and giving us a bunch of them. After my boss (a female) joined us, we toned down our bread asking . . . just a little.
Recommended dishes: Fetticcini Prosciutto and Rigatoni Sausage and Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto. By the way, the portions are humongous. All I have to say is that you can either order the dishes "Individual" or "Gargantuan."
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]