Tuesday, January 31, 2006


WOMEN'S BASKETBALL
As I mentioned earlier this week, my aunt scored some free tickets to last Sunday's UCLA women's basketball game against Cal. My cousin Jonathan and I, along with Enoch and Luong made it out.
And you'll never believe it, but we had a great time.
The game was intense at times and we all got into it.
In fact, the game went into overtime before UCLA pulle dout the victory. I ended up nearly losing my voice from yelling so much.
But maybe I shouldn't publicize that . . .
Comments:
Who won?

-Cal Fan
 
Vic, at least you didn't have to beg someone to take a "Catwoman" movie ticket off your hands.
 
UCLA won, of course!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]