Saturday, January 21, 2006

TALKING ABOUT LUNCH OVER DINNER
Needless to say, it's been tough keeping up with our schedule these last several weeks. But I got to break away from it for a bit on Monday night.
I left the hospital to go visit Michael (and Matthew) at his apartment. They were kind enough to grab some food for dinner while we got a chance to catch up.
Among the many things we discussed was Mike's lunchtimes. Instead of eating most days, he ends up playing basketball. He said it's what keeps him sane at work.
Knowing that my job doesn't allow for such a thing, I started thinking about something I could do during lunch to keep myself sane at work, since that's becoming more and more of a problem. Maybe it's just getting out of there and sitting outside for a bit. Or listening to music. All I know is that I need something.
So, on Tuesday, I broke away from all the charting I had to do and went outside to pick up some lunch from the Chinese place across the street. Seeing the sun was nice, for a change. Maybe this is something I'll need to do more often.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]