Monday, January 02, 2006



QUICK THOUGHTS
1. After UCLA fell behind 22-0 against Northwestern in the Sun Bowl, I didn't think, "They'll come back like they've done all year." Instead, I thought, "Here we go again, another USC-type game." But I was ecstatic to see UCLA storm back and win 50-38.
2. Debbie's birthday party was a blast! It was a great way to kick off this year's batch of people turning 30 (including myself). Even though we had to leave early and the weather was dreary outside, gathering everybody together and seeing Jason dressed up as Magnum P.I. (complete with short '80s shorts and mustache and wig) were priceless.
3. Being off for both Saturday and Sunday this weekend was amazing to me. It felt good to be in church and to actually have a real weekend. Imagine that?!? Of course, I'm already back at work now on Monday morning while the rest of the world is still sleeping.
4. We had lunch on New Year's Eve with some of the Shen cousins at a place in Alhambra called Romantic Steakhouse. The place was NOT romantic, but the food was good. We were told to order off the Burmese menu and that turned out to be right. It was good to see Joyce and Mike, Shirley and Gerald, and Jessica and Jody. We rarely get a chance to gather like that nowadays, especially since most of us are married now. But we all made some sacrifices to get together and it worked out beautifully!
Comments:
Coolness. Happy New Year! Thanks for seeing me take my 1st Communion on Sunday. =)
 
Sorry I couldn't make the party. I hear it was awesome. And to think I missed "real" white elephant gifts this time!
 
No more zooming in on my albino legs with your camera! =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]