Saturday, January 28, 2006



HELIUM BALLOONS
Two weeks ago, we went to my co-worker's son's first birthday. And when we got there, we were surprised to see what a big production they had made it. It was more like a wedding reception -- complete with Korean buffet, a huge cake, rented covered tables and chairs, helium balloons everywhere in the shapes of fish and other sea animals, and even a slide show.
It was doubly sweet for me since not only were my co-workers there, but because his wife works at UCLA, I got to see my former UCLA co-workers too. I ended up sitting with them since my good frends Mark and Gina (and son Gabriel) were there.
Karena loved the helium balloons so much that we took a bunch home and took some pictures of them. When they started to lose some of the helium the following day, I suggested we inhale some to make use of their voice-changing properties. I was so excited about doing that I even swallowed a huge chunk of the balloon!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]