Saturday, December 17, 2005

WE'RE HERE
My parents said they'd pick me up at 8am on our way up north, but I got a call waking me up at 6:45 saying my parents were already on the freeway. I jumped out of bed and got ready to go. But after waking up fully, I was excited and before I knew it we were on our way.
I ended up driving the whole way, but I was happy to spend some quality time with my family and to follow our family tradition of stopping halfway in Kettleman City at their Carl's Jr.
Now, we're at Sandra and Gabe's place plaing Karaoke Revolution, Guitar Hero, and Dance Dance Revolution at their PS2.
But we'll have to call the party off short since we have to get up early to attend Allison's graduation in Davis.
Party!
(Pictures to come later)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]