Friday, December 16, 2005

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. I'm headed up to Northern California this weekend (K will stay to care for her dad) to see my siblings and to celebrate my cousin Allison's graduation from UC Davis. Congrats to Allison!
This will mean that I'll be missing another Sunday service at church. In fact, in all of December, I'll have only gone to church once. On Dec 4th, I was working. On Dec. 25 (Christmas Day), I'll
be working again.
2. Yesterday morning, I was diverted off of La Cienaga Blvd on my way to work because of a horrific car accident where the car hit two trees, a newsstand, a fire hydrant, and a parked bus. It turned out that they were both former USC football players and one was an Pro Bowler with the Raiders. And today, the blocked off another street across from work because of a shooting. In fact, they brought the cop who got shot into our ER. It was crazy.
3. For two weeks in a row, my co-worker John and I ended up Carl's Jr. for dinner on Friday night. It gave us a chance to talk and share about our struggles at work and with life in general. It helped to ease my anger.
Comments:
is your working on weekends just a handy excuse for not paying up on your bet? hmmm

tyrone
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]