Wednesday, December 21, 2005

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS? I DON'T THINK SO
Maybe it's the fact that I'll be working for the next six days straight, including Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Maybe it's because it's 80 degrees outside. Maybe it's also because all our nights are spent in the hospital looking after Karena's dad (and checking in on my grandfather and other family members as well).
Whatever the case may be, I see that the date is December 21st, but it doesn't look much like Christmas at all to me.
Comments:
Don't let the Grinch of Christmas get you. Praying for you and Karena that you would be lights of joy, hope, and the love that is Christ in this tiring and stressful time
 
Wow. Although I am not working as intensely as you are, I also feel something is not clicking with Christmas. The frustrating part is I don't know what it is or how to describe it. It is just something missing...perhaps in attitude (?) Please pray for me as I will do the same for you. Remember that Christ being born means hope, and hope is a good thing. =) Give Karena and her father my best, if you would. Thanks. =)
 
Sorry about your working schedule, and just all that's been going on. That's rough for you both.

Actually when you think about the weather, it's actually a blessing to some people. So many rainy days and storms last winter did ruin Christmas time for a lot of people who were in danger of mudslides, flooding, and accidents. It was raining marathon into the new year.
 
It looks like all the snow in Edmonton has melted there, so even if I had stayed there I wouldn't get a white Christmas like last year.

-Nathan
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]