Thursday, December 15, 2005

GLAD TO SEE YOU
Because of everything going on, it has been a pretty rough few weeks. It's been really stressful at work and we haven't been getting much sleep. Plus, I find myself much more easily agitated and upset lately.
But today, it was nice to get a surprise visit from my wife during lunch time. She also came bearing gifts of a coffee and doughnuts from the nearby Yum Yum Donut Shop. They both hit the spot since neither one of us got very much sleep last night (since we stayed late at the hospital visiting her dad).
After I got to spend those 10 minutes with her, I felt refreshed and re-energized and ready for the afternoon.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]