Monday, December 05, 2005

GATHERINGS
This is one of the most wonderful times of the year. After seeing the extended family over Thanksgiving, I was left feeling good. Many of my aunts, uncles, and cousins from both sides of the family came together to shoot pool, play cards, and eat. And it was great to drive to my parents place in one car holding all the kids -- Karena and me and her sister Rani, Raymond & Sandra, and Sandra and Gabe.
And this Saturday, many current and former Bruins gathered in front of my TV to watch the game. And even though it wasn't much of a game, it was fun to have BBQ and to have a dunk contest with everyone. I love entertaining at our house!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]