Wednesday, December 07, 2005

FREE HBO AND SHOWTIME
This past weekend, we were treated to a free preview of HBO and Showtime. Whenever this happens, I get very excited because I love having so many different movies at my fingertips. Since I like to watch the same movies over and over, it's easy for me to turn on the TV onto a movie I've seen and just start watching from there.
Karena, on the other hand, usually only likes to watch a movie once and thinks what I do is an absolute waste of time.
But for all the excitement that I had going into this weekend, I'd have to call this weekend's movie list a disappointment:
Spanglish (see Julie's Dec 3rd entry)
Sports Photographs (this was one of the best things I watched all weekend)
Collateral (solid)
In Good Company (so-so)
Heathers (less than so-so)
Top Gun (one of my all-time faves)
Comments:
don't forget that great football game that you watched on saturday. you saw one of the greatest running backs in the history of college football win the heisman. not to mention one of the best college teams of all time finish thier season strong!!!

tyrone
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]