Thursday, November 10, 2005


GREENFIELD
Karena has been craving some Brazilian BBQ for a while so we finally made it out to Greenfield in West Covina on Monday for lunch (since we were both off work). Jason was able to join us.
The skirt steak was delicious and very flavorful and tender. But many of the other meats were a bit dry. Plus, we were hoping for some kind of meat wrapped in bacon, but there was none. Still, I managed to stuff my face and didn't eat a single thing after that for the rest of the day.
My mom says the one in Long Beach is bigger and better. I guess Jason will have to accompany us when we go there too. Because if I know Karena, we'll definitely be there soon.
Comments:
normally they should have turkey wrapped with bacon...also did you get to try rabbit or chicken heart?

-mrtsax
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]