Tuesday, November 08, 2005






CHRIS TOMLIN/MATT REDMAN CONCERT
Thanks to Daryl getting us tickets (and Luong for driving), we made it down to Orange County's Saddleback Church for one of the best Christian concerts I've ever experienced.
It was a time of praise and worship through music and also featured a great message by speaker Louie Giglio.
But all you need to know is this: How great was the concert? I had Chris Tomlin and Matt Redman in front of me singing beautifully, Karena next to me singing beautifully, and Danette behind me singing. It was the most beautiful music I had ever heard . . . and made the time of worship that much more amazing.
Comments:
Man....you guys scored tickets! I guess I know who to go to next time!

--JC
 
Hey, we went to the same one except it was in Westlake Village...I liked Louie's interpretation of the Word. Awesomeness...Indescribable...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]