Friday, October 21, 2005

WE APPRECIATE MY MOM
Week after week, we stop by to visit my parents with no intention of getting anything in return. We simply want to spend time with our family. However, every week, without fail, we leave with too many things to carry. Sometimes it's a fun game or movie tickets or something else we need or want. Most times, it's food or lunches for the entire week already packed.
Obviously, she got a bit derailed when she broke her leg a month ago, but she's already back on her feet and doing it again. This past week, we left with food, People magazines for Karena, and all the fixins we need to make my sister's famous Tofu dish. In fact, she even bought us the tofu, but we forgot to get it from the fridge before we left.
So, I wanted to say thanks to my mom. We appreciate you!
Comments:
Thanks, Vic. What you wrote makes me feel so good and fortunate. I feel very blessed. You deserve the best! I love you all!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]