Tuesday, October 11, 2005




A TIME TO TALK
It's rare that guys get a chance to get together just to catch up and talk. And it's even more rare when it happens on a Monday. But thanks to Christopher Columbus and my normal day off, Luong, Mike, Jason, and I had lunch together at Island's and got a chance to talk about how we're REALLY doing.
As I sat there, taking it all in, I was happy to see that my groomsmen (minus my brother) and I were still close and able to share deeply with each other. We talked about family, future plans, sports, aging, etc.
Afterward, we topped off the day by playing a best-of-5 round of foosball. Mike and I took a commanding two games to none lead, but ended up losing to Jason and Luong.
So, thanks guys . . . for the conversation, the friendship, and the love. It was one of the best days off I've ever had.
Comments:
My goodness, it looks like my arthritis was already in full effect in that picture!

But indeed, I felt the same way.
 
ha, Mike looks like a superhero flying off the ground.
 
Waitaminute. Wasn't it supposed to be best of 7?
 
Best of 7...? I thought we we're just playing a "division series."
 
I was doing a jump kick because I'm Asian and all Asians know Kung-Fu. Hiyaah!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]