Saturday, October 01, 2005




CELEBRITY SIGHTINGS
Because I drive in Beverly Hills to pick up Karena a few times a week, I often see many celebrities walking or driving. In just the last few days, I drove in front of Jamie Foxx (he had a beautiful Rolls Royce) and saw Rachel McAdams (I think it was her, but it could have been the O.C's Rachel Bilson.)

Here are two random thoughts related to those celebrities:
When Kanye West's song "Golddiggers" came out with Jamie Foxx singing background, I decided he's one of the most talented entertainers we have today. He acts in comedies and dramas, sings, plays piano, plays football, and does impersonations like no other.
I have never seen a single minute of Fox's hit show "The O.C." Even though I loved "Beverly Hills, 90210" for some reason, this show just doesn't appeal to me. Maybe I've grown up?
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]