Saturday, October 22, 2005

APPETITE ENHANCER
Over the last few years, my grandfather has been eating less and less and has gotten thinner and thinner as a result. But recently, his appetite has begun to improve after he started taking an appetite enhancer.
Tonight, we met at my uncle and grandmother's house before going to World Buffett in West Covina to celebrate my uncle's birthday. While we were chatting, my mother pulled out the bottle for the appetite enhancer to show my grandmother and my other aunts and uncles.
Since we weren't really paying attention to their conversation, Gabe had a funny thought as he watched pass the bottle around the room.
He thought they might have been passing the appetite enhancer prior to eating our buffet dinner so we could all get our money's worth!
That was hilarious!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]