Tuesday, September 27, 2005

THE LAST TUESDAY
Becuase I accepted a new position at work as one of the four senior therapists there, I had to switch my off-day during the week.
For the last two-plus years, Karena and I have been very fortunate to have the same off-day (Tuesdays) to run our errands or go to the gym or just relax together. It gave us both the same day to sleep in. It allowed us to spend some time with our families together on the same day.
Those days are coming to an end. Starting next week, my off-day will move to Mondays for six months out of the year (Oct-Mar) and to Thursdays for the other six months (Apr-Sept).
This means, today will be the last time we both have a day off together. How will we spend it? I'm not sure yet, as Karena is still sleeping while I write this. But I'm hopeful we can do something special . . . like go to Costco for some pizza and a hot dog! =)
Comments:
Costco Pizza and Hot Dog...special times. What? No Chicken Bake?
 
LOL..how funny, goin' to Costco for hot dog and pizza is exactly what Bob loves to do...cost-efficient and yummy at the same time.
 
How can you be a senior therapist if you're not even 30? : )
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]