Monday, September 05, 2005

DINNER WITH THE COUSINS
I was excited on Friday, and not just because it signaled the start of a 4-day weekend. No, I couldn't wait to have dinner at my parent's place with cousins Joyce and Mike, Shirley and Gerald, and Jonathan. Plus, with Raymond and Sandra and Sandra and Gabe coming back home, it would definitely be a huge family affair.
My mom cooked up a storm and by the time we got there, everybody was finishing up their first plate . . . and the food on the dining room table still looked like it hadn't been touched. We had a great time talking about old times -- me sitting on Joyce head in our swimming pool when we were kids and other childhood stories like that. Those were some good times. And of course, we had to talk about how the Shens do things, especially the way they talk loud and dominate conversation. Frankly, I don't know what they're talking about. =)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]