Sunday, September 11, 2005



CRASH

We just finished watching the movie "Crash." I've heard a lot of good things about it so I was afraid it wouldn't live up to the hype.

As expected, Karena didn't care of it much since there's too much unhappiness in it. But I enjoyed how many of the story lines were woven together. Plus, it was interesting to see how certain decisions and actions based on stereotypes or misconceptions later came back to haunt them.

I enjoyed the movie, but I definitely wouldn't go out and purchase it. But I do like how it has allowed a lot of different type of people to sit down and talk about race relations in LA and how our preceived notions can lead us down the wrong path.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]