Wednesday, September 21, 2005

BASEBALL
Can you believe the way the American League races are going? As it stands right now, all the races (including the wild card) are up for grabs. Perennial postseason teams like the A's and Yankees may find themselves on the outside looking in.
As scary as this sounds for the two AL teams that I love (the Angels and Red Sox), I have to admit that it's very exciting and good for baseball. Plus, I feel confidnt that both the Angels and Red Sox will win their divisions and make a strong showing in the playoffs.
Still, Karena is going to hate me over the next week or so because I'll be watching a lot of baseball!
Comments:
After the Dodgers have done so poorly, and being out of the country so much of the summer, I've (gasp!) stopped following things so closely. Nobody reports or talks about such things up here...

--Nathan
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]