Saturday, August 20, 2005

NO KOINONIA
The way it stands right now, there is no Friday night Koinonia. It's difficult finding people to run Koi and we don't want to have it just for the sake of having it.
We have been meeting on Sunday afternoons (during Sunday school time), but even that is not a permanent thing.
Even though I told them that we're done serving and attending Koinonia since we've been there (and I've served on core) since its inception roughly 7 years ago, I still have a heart for it. And I have a heart for the people who would attend.
I know that the years straight out of college were tough for me and I'd venture to say it's rivals high school as being some of the toughest years of your life. You're looking for support, direction, guidance, growing up and making grown-up decisions, possibly moving out, find a job or a career, dating seriously, etc.
People undergoing such major life changes need some support from others and Koinonia was a great place to get some biblically-based support, prayer, and fellowship.
I just don't want the future college grads to miss out.
So, now the question is, will anybody be called to step up?
Comments:
I will. =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]