Sunday, August 07, 2005



MR. AND MRS. SMITH

We went to see the movie last night with Liz and Steven. First of all, (and this is going to make me sound old and jaded), but can you believe movies cost $10 now? No wonder we never go to the movies anymore!

Anyway, for weeks, my patients have been telling me to see this movie (along with Wedding Crashers). Karena and I were both intrigued by the concept, but hated knowing that this movie contributed to the downfall of the Pitt/Anistan marriage. But we went to see it anyway . . . and loved it. We thought the dark humor was hilarious and the action was exciting. Plus, their on-screen chemistry was amazing. It's no wonder these two ended up together.

In general, I enjoy seeing Brad Pitt play these roles (a la Ocean's Eleven), but I usually can't stand Angelina Jolie. But I even found her acting to be good.

The only bad part about the movie experience was the movie theater was completely packed. Even the very first row was almost full! Who would have ever guessed so many people would go see this movie after it had already been out for two months? We ended up sitting in the end seats of the second row.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]