Monday, August 08, 2005

GOOD MEALS
After church, we didn't have Sunday small group time so we all went out to eat lunch. And that's one of the things I value most -- seeing everybody eat together. We filled up a quarter of the room, and managed to have some meaningful conversations too.
Afterwards, we went over to my parent's place to some fun with my cousins. We did the Sudokus from the LA Times while watching "Shaolin Soccer." Afterward, we went to the place Enoch introduced us to for dinner. I never remember the actual name of the place, I just call it "Buck Eighty-Eight" since they have wonton noodle soup that cost that much. It's such a good deal! It was nice to hang out with Allison and Tammy, both of whom I don't see that often anymore.
Anyway, at the end of the night, I felt really content in both my stomach and in my heart.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]