Tuesday, July 12, 2005

STRESSED
There's so much going on in the news these days -- the London bombings, continued insurgency in Iraq, Hurricane Dennis, Karl Rove, summer missionaries, etc. just to name a few.
And yet, I'm too self-centered on my own life and the stress that working overtime and trying to get everything done has caused. I can say that I'm being a poor husband and a poor friend right now. I'm tired, but that's no excuse.
I need to do better. There's people in this world that need love ... and I've been called upon to show it and give it.
Comments:
Hmm... do you see a connection between this blog and your last one too!? But enough of the heavy stuff. Find some "soul" rest, Victor-san.

JC
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]