Saturday, July 30, 2005

ROBINSONS-MAY
For those of you who live in Southern California, you know about Robinsons-May. It's my favorite department store because you can get good quality things for not a lot of money. And I think the customer service is far superior to Macy's. In fact, I have had so many bad experiences at Macy's that I asked Karena if we could not register there for our wedding. The problem was, of course, that they had all the good stuff so we were almost forced to.
But anyway, I was disappointed to hear that Robinsons-May will be closing down within the next year after its merger with the evil Macy's. That means no more $50 designer ties for $10 and other good deals like that. The hometown Glendale Galleria will probably replace Robinsons-May with another overpriced dept store like Bloomingdale's. Boooooooo!!!!!!!
The Chinese and Montebello in me is crying today.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]