Thursday, July 28, 2005


PICTURES!
I've finally decided to add a few pictures to my blog. I was always in favor of just having text, but I've resisted for long enough.
Anyway, I got to check out Mike's place yesterday and he treated me to a good steak dinner (although it was more expensive than both of us were expecting).
His place was nice and the conversation nicer.
Now, this picture was not from last night, but from a recent dinner we had at Mimi's before Jason and Debbie headed off. I just decided to add this pic since Mike is in it and it's a good picture.
Comments:
Hey, that picture did turn out well. Jason looks like the Godfather.
 
Why does Richard look so happy? Is he trying to kill me so he can take over?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]