Tuesday, June 07, 2005

MY FAVORITE WORD: FREE
My sister told me there is a website where they list the free things you can get on your birthday. I googled around and found this site, where they list the restaurants that give you free things on your birthday. And even though I didn't get a chance to find the site until today, I thank my sister for talking to me in terms I can understand. =)
But even though I didn't have all this info beforehand, I still managed to get a free 18" pizza for dinner. It may not have been the most romantic birthday dinner at a fancy restaurant, but it was perfect for us after such a long and exhausting day of work. (We didn't get home until after 10pm because we ran some errands after work).
The pizza was good, and the price was even better.
Comments:
i called... you werent there. welp, happy birthday anyways... though i suppose it was a little late. Nonetheless, yay for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIC!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]