Wednesday, June 22, 2005

JASON AND DEBBIE
Karena and I had such a great time having dinner with Jason and Debbie. They were kind enough to invite us over for dinner, and even Michael made a cameo appearance! Jason cooked some good beef and bok choy to go along with some rice. The presentation was nice and the conversation was quite enjoyable. And I have to admit that everytime I go over to their home, I love it more and more. Before, I used to always tell them that their bathroom is my favorite bathroom (besides my own). But now, I think their home is quickly becoming my favorite home (besides my own).
Afterward, Karena kept telling me in the car that they are two of the easiest people to talk to. It requires no effort and you feel comfortable just being yourselves. They are truly one of our best friends.
Comments:
The irony is that Debbie suggested I put lettuce under the Korean Beef to enhance the presentation. I said Vic and Karena will just pay attention to the beef.

It was a pleasure to have you as guests. Next up, the hot dog challenge.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]