Sunday, June 05, 2005

GRASS GROWER
Karena's mom gave us some grass grower that also kills weeds in your lawn. Since she just gave us a small portion of her big bag, she said it would be best just to spread it around with my hand and put a little extra on the weeds.
So that's exactly what I did. I threw a little here, threw a little there. And I put a lot where the weeds were.
Two days later, I could see my handiwork. Our lawn had areas of much darker green grass that was twice as tall in certain areas. What made it worse is there were still other areas where I apparently had not put any grass grower because it still looked dried out. Basically, our lawn now looked terrible.
Luckily for us, Karena's mom gave us more grass grower so I'll be out there on Tuesday to throw some around in the dried our areas. I hope the second time is a charm!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]