Wednesday, June 29, 2005

EXTRA SPACE
What's up with having all this space before the text starts? Blogger must be doing something crazy by not letting the text start until after all the links and archives are done. I hate it.
But I must admit that it adds a little bit of suspense and mystery. What is he going to write about? You'll have to scroll down to find out. Then again, who stumbles upon my blog looking for suspense?!?

On a side note, the word "suspense" always reminds me of an old joke I used to tell:
How do you keep a dummy in suspense? I'll tell you later.
Comments:
No, I'll tell you later!
 
I thought you were doing it on purpose. Actually when I use my FireFox browser at home, there's a bunch of space below. When I use Internet Explorer at work - there's a bunch of space on top instead.
 
So I thought it was you're creative editing... JC
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]