Thursday, June 30, 2005

DRAMA
Life is filled with drama. And sometimes, too much drama makes the world feel like it's twirling on its own and too quickly for anybody to stop it. Lately, with the amount of things needing to be done ASAP and all the drama going on in people's lives including our own(and who doesn't have drama in their lives?), I'm been feeling torn.
I'm torn in so many directions that it's hard to keep focused and my head on straight. But I'm trying.
When I was a kid, before and after every Youth Camp, I'd have some of the worst days of my life. Why? I've became convinced that God wanted me to put what I learned into practice ... immediately. With me, he didn't let me analyze it mentally. Instead, He'd always seem to say, "Now let's see what you've REALLY learned." And although it was challenging, it forced me to rely on Him.
And now again, there are so many events beyond my control. And even though there are some that I can control, I will rely on Him as I pack and get ready for Youth Camp.
I may not know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]